Warcraft 3 Advanced Video Settings Configurator is a small program for Warcraft 3 graphics settings developed by NoobHacker. It allows you to set your Warcraft 3 Video/Graphics settings without launching the game. Also, Warcraft 3 officially does not support Wide-screen monitors, this program can be used to set widescreen resolutions without entering Windows Registry Editor.
• Change Warcraft 3 Graphic Settings.
• Enhance Game FPS (for Direct3D users)
• Modify Warcraft 3 video resolutions and color depth.
• Save/Reload video settings.
War3AVS.rar (mirror 1)
Tip: If your Warcraft 3 is taking 1-2 seconds to switch windows (ALT+TAB), make sure that your Windows Desktop resolution, color depth and Monitor Refresh rate is matching Warcraft 3 Color Depth, Resolution and Refresh rate. If both values match with each other you can switch between your Warcraft 3 & Desktop faster.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Friday, April 15, 2011
DotA 6.70c AI Map Download:
• DotA v6.70c AI.rar (mirror 1)
- Download the map from the mirror link above, extract the map in your "Warcraft 3\Maps\Download" folder using WinRar. The rar file also contains 6.70c AI Changelogs.